Evo 30" Affinity Classic 30g Built-in Gas Cooktop: Stainless Steel - Liquid Propane
The Evo Af fi nity 30G has a 30” (762mm) diameter black seasoned steel cook surface heated underneath by inner and outer gas tube burners. Foods can be prepared directly on the cook top, and pots and pans may be used as in traditional stove top cooking (either separately or simultaneously). Surface temperatures range from 225ºF to 700ºF (121ºC to 371ºC) from the center to the outside edge. Operating on either Natural Gas or Propane LP Gas, the Af fi nity 30G Cooktop is an ideal solution for creating a social cooking space in your outdoor kitchen
Circular Flattop Grill Designed To Create A Social Cooking Space In Residential Outdoor Kitchens
- 30” (762mm) circular black seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 225ºF to 700ºF (121ºC to 371ºC).
- With LP Propane gas, inner burner 11,176 BTUs max, outer burner 21,131 BTUs max for a total of 32,307 BTUs.
- With Natural Gas, inner burner 9,709 BTUs max, outer burner 26,557 BTUs max for a total of 36,266 BTUs.
- Knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Electronic push button ignition.
- Natural Gas standard, and LP Propane gas option.
Designed For Custom Outdoor Kitchens
- Drop-in installation required.
- Install to steel, or combustibles with 3/8” min. clearance.
- Install to end base or right angle counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and radius control panel opens design possibilities.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking techniques: sauté, braise, flattop (plancha) grilling, deep fry, pan fry, roast, poach, steam, toast.
- Cook surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel burners are protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are located in drawers at each outward side of control panel.
- 3-Wire Conduit with #10 Ground Wire
- Electrical conduit location left rear bottom chassis
- MAXIMUM (H X W)
- 11 3/8” x 36-5/32” (289mm x 918mm)
- COOK SURFACE
- 30” diameter (762mm)
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.