Marvel 24" Outdoor Deluxe Draft Beer Dispenser Solid Stainless Steel Door - Left Hinge W/ Lock
Now you can enjoy draft beer outdoors at the perfect serving temperature. With its commercially rated 461 BTU compressor, Marvel's undercounter beer dispenser has the only cooling system capable of keeping a half keg of beer frosty cold, from start to finish, right out of the tap.
|On Sale Now!
|See Price in Cart
Why don't we show the price?
Actual Image May Not Be Shown
Exclusive Marvel Features and Benefits
- Enhanced microprocessor technology provides superior temperature control
- Ultra-efficient compressor delivers fast cool-down, superior temperature control and longevity
- Powder coat painted steel cabinets and doors provide an attractive, low maintenance exterior
- High efficiency fan motor lasts virtually a lifetime
- Commercial condenser design delivers more air flow
- Self closing door
- UL Listed suitable for outdoor use
- High performance stainless steel exterior sides, top and full wrap door
- Available in Black, white, Stainless Steel or Full Overlay
- May also be used for indoor applications
- Commercially rated 461 BTU compressor to ensure superior cooling capacity
- Accommodates 1/2 or 1/4 draft beer keg
- Adjustable temperatures from frosty cold to 52 degrees F for dark lagers and ales
- Full auto defrost
- Includes easy-roll casters, stainless steel mug railing and built-in drain system connected to drip tray for overflow beer
- Options include door lock, tap cleaning kit and protective vinyl cover.
- 34" H x 23-7/8" W x 24-1/8" D; 140lbs, 6.1cu. ft. draft tower height is 15 1/4"
- 34" H x 23-7/8" W x 24-1/8" D
- 6.1 cu. ft.
- draft tower height is 15 1/4"
Click here to download the Energy Guide for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.