Sub-Zero 36" Built-in 20.4 Cu. Ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator Custom Panel
Integrated refrigeration can be used anywhere in the home. It merges seamlessly into the décor, with no visible hinges or grilles. The Sub-Zero 736TCI Refrigerator/Freezer has an upper cabinet refrigerator with freezer storage drawers. Two distinct temperature zones ensure the freshest food and energy efficiency. The Sub-Zero 736TCI Refrigerator/Freezer features an automatic ice maker.
- Refrigerator storage capacity of 13.5 cubic feet (379 L) in upper cabinet and freezer storage capacity of 6.9 cubic feet (195 L) in two bottom drawers
- Meets strict Department of Energy requirements
- UL approved for US and Canada
- Electrical Requirements: 115V AC, 60 Hz, 15 amp circuit
- A 90 degree door stop is built into the patented hinge
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant
- Integrated design for “point-of-use” refrigeration anywhere in the home
- Dual refrigeration system with two distinct temperature zones ensures the freshest food and energy efficiency
- Electronic controls are up front and easy to use
- Flat to the ceiling bright lighting in cabinet and drawers
- Door alarm will let you know with an audible beeping if a door or drawer is left open
- High-humidity crisper drawer with dividers
- The model 736TCI integrated design accepts custom wood panels. Optional stainless steel panels with tubular or pro handles are available
- Width : 36"
- Depth : 24"
- Height : 80"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.