Marvel 30" Wine Cellar With 68-bottle Capacity With Lock Black Cabinet Stainless Steel Frame- Right Hinge
DUAL-PANE, UV RESISTANT GLASS DOOR
6 GLIDE-OUT WINE RACKS
VIBRATION NEUTRALIZATION SYSTEM
40-65 DEGREE F TEMPERATURE RANGE
SENTRY REFRIGERATION MONITOR
|On Sale Now!
|See Price in Cart
Why don't we show the price?
- Black Cabinet, Black Frame Glass Door
- Black Interior
- Dual-Pane, Argon Filled, UV Resistant Glass Door
- Left Hand Door Hinge
- Matching Full Length Bar Handle and Toe Kick
- Powder Coat Painted Steel Cabinet
- 40-65 Degree F Temperature Range
- Discreet Touch Controls W/ LED Display
- One Touch Continuous Illumination Control
- Commercial Condenser Design
- Door Ajar Alert
- Full Auto Defrost
- High Efficiency Fan Motor
- Interior Lighting
- Optional - Factory Installed Door Lock
- Optional - Filler Kit Available for 18" Opening
- Optional Pre-Finished Shelf Fronts
- Over/Under Temperature Alert
- Sabbath Mode
- Self Closing Door
- Sentry Refrigeration Monitor
- Vibration Neutralization System
- Visual and Audible Alarm
- 33 3/4" H x 24 1/4" D x 29 7/8" W
- Minimum Width 30"
- 1 Year Limited Parts and Labor
- 5 Year Limited Parts- Sealed Refrigeration System
- 6 Glide-Out Racks
- Full-Extension Racks
- 2" Maple Stainable/Paintable Rack Facings
- 1 Stationary Wine Cradle
Minimum Width 30"
33 3/4" H x 24 1/4" D x 29 7/8" W
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.