- Do not use the above specifications for kitchen design or installation.
- Please consult our design guide for detailed rough-in and specification information.
Durable cast iron covered by three coats of vitreous enamel in one of 12 colors.
An annnual and 10-year preventative maintainence are recommended.
- Must be installed by a certified AGA fitter.
- Please note that using anyone other than a certified Aga fitter will void the product warranty.
- 15,000 BTU burner.
- Simple cleaning of ovens and cooktops with wire brush.
- Power (through floor)
- Standard (through roof)
- Direct (through exterior wall)
- Please consult you local certified AGA fitter to determine which venting option is suitable for your kitchen.
- Natural Gas
- Liquid Propane Gas
- 5 years limited, parts and labour
Roasts and grills beautifully and is big enough to fit a 13kg 28lb turkey. Radiant heat means food keeps its natural succulence and flavor.
Heated to an ideal moderate baking temperature - ideal for cakes, biscuits and bread.
Slow Cook Oven
Simmers perfectly by constantly maintaining the oven at just the right temperature for long, slow cooking. This develops flavours and will make even the toughest cut of meat melt-in-the-mouth tender.
Creates just the right temperature for safely warming plates and serving dishes and for keeping cooked food hot until ready to serve.
What to Expect
From a toasted sandwich to a perfectly risen soufflé, an AGA Cooker excels at every style of cooking. AGA cakes are fluffier, stir-frys wonderfully fast, roasts more succulent and pizzas perfectly crisp. There's nothing an AGA oven cannot do - and everything it does, it does better.
AGA Ovens are Easier to Maintain
Choose an AGA Cooker and you'll notice that the time you spend cleaning is greatly reduced. That's because the ovens and hotplates of an AGA Cooker are virtually self-cleaning. It's simply because they're always on - any spillages are carbonized, so all you have to do is give it the occasional brush out.
No Lingering Food Smells
As you cook in your AGA ovens, food aromas are drawn away and extracted via the flue. This means if you're cooking something pungent like fish, the AGA Cooker will help keep smells to a minimum.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model