No gas service? No problem. The new electric AGA looks and cooks like the gas AGA, but it's powered by a plug. How does it work? Simple. An electrically powered warm air recirculation system (patent pending) provides the heat which maintains the cooker's operating temperature and provides perfect radiant heat cooking. And installation is simpler than ever. No gas means no need for an outside vent, freeing you to place your AGA anywhere in your kitchen; an island, a pass-through, wherever you like. That's the power of the plug!
- SHOWN IN 2 OVEN GAS MODEL
- Dimensions: 33 1/2"H × 26 3/4"D × 58 3/4"W
- Maintenance:A 5-year preventative maintainence service is recommended.
- Weight:1290 lbs
- Venting Options:None Required
- Power Requirements:220-240 Volt, 15 Amp circuit required. 2.5kw/hour.
- Materials: Durable cast iron covered by three coats of vitreous enamel in one of 12 colors.
- Installation:Must be installed by a certified AGA fitter. Please note that using anyone other than a certified AGA fitter will void the product warranty.
Dimensions: 33 1/2"H × 26 3/4"D × 58 3/4"W
There are currently no rebates available for this model