Gaggenau 48" Wall Mount Chimney Range Hood: Stainless Steel
- Two additional fans send airflow towards a cylinder that is positioned right at the front of the ventilator.
- With an effect known from aerodynamics, the cylinder deflects the air so that it flows back over the cooktop towards the rear of the ventilator.
- The backward airflow guides any steam or smoke directly towards the filter area of the ventilator, ensuring virtually perfect ventilation over the whole of the cooking area.
- This Coanda effect greatly enhances the performance and efficiency of the AH 360 kitchen ventilator over traditional models.
Three Power Levels Plus a Short Intensive Mode
- Gaggenau's ventilators provide three standard power levels plus a special intensive mode.
- The intensive mode boosts extraction for a short period of time (three, five or ten minutes depending on the ventilator model) to cope with operations like searing which generates large amounts of smoke or steam.
- The ventilator returns to its previous power setting at the end of the intensive mode.
- The AH 360 provides control knob operation.
Stainless Steel Grease Filter
- All Gaggenau ventilators use a grease filter to clean the captured air and keep the ventilator interior and air ducts free of unpleasant deposits.
- The stainless steel filter is easy to remove and dishwasher safe.
Filter Saturation Indicator
- The filter saturation indicator lets you know as soon as the accumulated grease and residues on the filter begin to impair the efficiency of your ventilator.
- When the indicator light on the control panel begins to flash, simply remove the practical stainless steel filter and put it in the dishwasher.
Large Function Display
- The large, easy to read digital display shows the power level selected.
- Push buttons, one each for Intensive Mode, Delayed shut-off, Coanda Effect and Filter Reset, bring up additional functions.
High Power Halogen Lighting
- A shining example of their uncompromising standards, the AH 360 uses four 20W halogen lamps to provide optimal glare-free illumination of the entire cooktop.
- The four lamps, which are arranged along the rear wall, give the strongest illumination available under a kitchen ventilator.
- The intense halogen light of the AH 360 emits a similar color temperature to sunlight, which makes it very easy on the eyes.
Delayed Shut-Off Function
- Select this feature to continue kitchen ventilation after you finish cooking.
- The ventilator will run at the selected power level for an extra ten minutes to catch any remaining vapor and leave the kitchen air absolutely clean.
- Most Gaggenau ventilators and special ventilation systems can be used as both extraction and recirculation systems.
- Both alternatives initially pass the contaminated air through a grease filter to keep the interior of the hood and the air ducts free of unpleasant deposits.
- In the extraction configuration, the air is then expelled to the outside either via a ventilation shaft or directly through an exterior wall.
- In the recirculation configuration, it passes through a built-in activated carbon filter to remove odors and then returns to the room.
- The activated carbon filter typically requires changing twice a year; this is a very simple operation requiring no tools.
- Width: 47 1/4"
- Depth: 22 1/16"
- Height: 19 15/16"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.