AGA Pro+ Self Clean Dual Fuel Range Stainless Steel - Chrome Handles
Created with energy conservation in mind while maintaining cooking performance at the forefront of development, the PRO+ is the world's most versatile 36" self-clean pro range with an impressive 4.9 cu.ft. of oven capacity in fulll mode.
36" Self-Clean PRO+ Range Features
- Family sized 4.9 cu. ft. oven converts to 2.4 cu. ft. oven for your everyday needs
- Self-Clean oven
- Multifunction oven offers Thaw & Serve, Convection Oven, Convection Broiling,
- Fan-Assisted Oven, Conventional Oven, Browning Element and Warming in both full oven and divided mode
- Large, single triple-glazed door for easy viewing and reduced kitchen temperatures
- 5 burners each fitted with electronic ignition and a flame safety device
- Storage drawer large enough to fit your Energy Saving Panel (ESP) and all the oven racks when not in use
- 2 full width chrome plated oven racks and 1 full width repositionable telescopic gliding rack
- 3 half width chrome plated oven racks provided for 2.4 cu.ft. oven mode
- Sabbath mode
- Optional Griddle and Wok Ring accessories available
- Full width and half width oven racks provided
- Natural Gas 2 x 9,200 BTU
- Natural Gas 1 x 5,000 BTU
- Natural Gas 1 x 12,000 BTU
- Natural Gas 1 x 15,000 BTU
- Liquid Propane 2 x 8,000 BTU
- Liquid Propane 1 x 4,200 BTU
- Liquid Propane 1 x 12,000 BTU
- Liquid Propane 1 x 15,000 BTU
- Full size - 4.9 cu. ft.
- Half size - 2.4 cu. ft.
Max. Electrical Load
- One (1) year warranty on parts and labor with the exception of cosmetic damage to painted porcelain enamel finish or plated surfaces.
- Second and third year limited warranty on heating elements.
- Width 35-1/2"
- Height 36"-37"
- Depth 26"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.