American Range 60" Medallion Dual Fuel Range Stainless Steel - 6 Burners W/ Griddle
Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan.
Commercial grade porcelainized oven interior for simple cleaning.
Programmable timed self clean for effortless oven maintenance.
RANGE TOP FEATURES
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy clean-up
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm)
- Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface
- Blue LED lights indicate flame and oven functions provided with every knob
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Sealed Single Piece tooled stainless steel cook top can hold a gallon of spills
- Electronic keypad with blue VFD display
- Multiple functions include: Full Power modes for Standard Bake, Convection Bake, Infrared Broil, or Warm modes for Dehydrate, Crisping and Proofing
- Traditional and Convection Bake can be controlled from 150ºF to 550ºF
- Infrared energy from hidden bake and broil elements shine through high transparency glass ceramic windows
- 3,500 Watt InstagrillTM broiler reaches searing temperature in 3 seconds
- Stainless steel air flow directors provide even distribution of convection air for uniform oven temperatures
- Commercial grade high performance thermal insulation keeps kitchen cool
- Two chrome racks glide at 5 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
30 -1/2" x 59 - 7/8" x 37"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.