American Range 60" Heritage Classic Range : STAINLESS STEEL - 6 Sealed Burners, 11" Griddle and 11" Grill
- Innovection Convection System - utilizing dual convection motors which provide superior baking performance
- Convection Bake, Dehydrate and Defrost
- Standard Bake and Broil
- (2) 30" ovens; both ovens comprise the industry’s largest oven cavities at 4.8 cu. ft.
- 30,000 BTU hidden bake oven burner
- 15,500 BTU Inconel banquet broiler burner produces 1,500°F broiling temperatures
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction and insulation
- Commercial grade high temperature porcelain oven interior
- Two oven lights
- 2 oven racks with 6 rack positions
- (3) 17,000 BTU sealed burners, (2) 13,000 BTU sealed burners and (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burner
- All burners simmer, with infinite setting controls.
- ARR-6062GDI (3) 17,000 BTU, (2) 13,000 BTU, (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners with (1) 24" 20,000 BTU griddle
- ARR-6062GRI (3) 17,000 BTU, (2) 13,000 BTU, (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners with (1) 24" 15,000 BTU grill
- ARR-606GDRI (3) 17,000 BTU, (2) 13,000 BTU, (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners with (1) 12" 15,000 BTU grill, (1) 12" 20,000 BTU griddle
- Sealed burners simmer, all with infinite setting controls
- Sealed, one-piece, stainless steel burner top surface
- Child safe push-and-turn top burner controls
- All top burners have flame sensing reignition in the event the flame goes out
- Blue LED indicator lights for each burner
- Continuous and flush commercial grade grates allow for easy transferring of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface
- Overall Height: 37"
- Height to Cooking Surface: 36"
- Height to Island Riser: 37"
- Height to 4" Riser: 40"
- Height to 20" Riser: 56"
- Overall Width: 59 7/8"
- Overall Depth: 29 7/8"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.