Sub-Zero 30" Built In Bottom Freezer Refrigerator With Glass Door: Custom Panel
The Sub-Zero BI-30UG over-and-under with glass door offers easy-access refrigerated storage with a glass door, plus a convenient roll-out freezer drawer. Sub-Zero dual refrigeration, water filtration and new air purification systems guard freshness like nothing before. Overlay and stainless steel models are available. The flush inset design installation option allows the unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry.
Pricing for this model
is not available online.
To order this item call
our Sales Department
or you may contact
our local showrooms
- Four design options: framed, overlay, flush inset and stainless steel.
- Dual refrigeration system ensures the freshest food and energy efficiency.
- Electronic microprocessor constantly monitors entire unit to ensure proper food storage environment.
- Air purification system reduces odors, bacteria, viruses and ethylene gas.
- Advanced water filtration system.
- Triple-pane, UV-resistant glass door— high altitude glass available.
- Illuminated touch control panel.
- Bright interior lighting throughout, including storage drawer area.
- Adjustable spill-proof glass shelves.
- Crisper and deli drawers form a lowertemperature zone.
- Soft-close glide system on refrigerator storage drawers.
- Easy-access flip-up grille.
- Informational freshness cards.
- Full-extension, roll-out freezer drawer.
- Automatic ice maker provides crescentshaped ice—max ice feature increases production for a 24-hour period.
- 3 Adjustable glass shelves
- 1 Stationary glass shelf
- 1 High-humidity drawer with dividers
- 1 Storage drawer with dividers
- Full-extension roll-out freezer drawer
- Two-tier wire storage baskets
- Automatic ice maker
- Refrigerator 13.1 cu ft
- Freezer 4.2 cu ft
- Supply 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Service 15 amp circuit
- Supply 1/4" OD copper, braided stainless steel or PEX tubing
- Pressure 35–120 psi
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.