Sub-Zero 36" Built In All Freezer: Custom Panel
Our largest capacity freezer, the Sub-Zero BI-36F offers a cavernous 22.8 cubic feet that you can organize with the three adjustable wire shelves and five adjustable door shelves. Overlay and stainless steel models are available, as are dual installation kits for a beautiful pairing with a BI-36R all-refrigerator model. Four installation options include flush inset, which allows the unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry.
Pricing for this model
is not available online.
To order this item call
our Sales Department
or you may contact
our local showrooms
- Four design options: framed, overlay, flush inset and stainless steel.
- Electronic microprocessor constantly monitors entire unit to ensure proper food storage environment.
- Advanced water filtration system.
- Illuminated touch control panel.
- Bright interior lighting throughout, including storage drawer area.
- Adjustable wire shelves and door shelves.
- Easy-access flip-up grille.
- Automatic ice maker provides crescentshaped ice—max ice feature increases production for a 24-hour period.
- 3 Adjustable wire shelves
- 1 Stationary glass shelf
- 3 Storage drawers with dividers
- 5 Adjustable door shelves
- Supply 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Service 15 amp circuit
- Supply 1/4" OD copper, braided stainless steel or PEX tubing
- Pressure 35–120 psi
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.