Sub-Zero 36" Built In All Refrigerator With Glass Door: Custom Panel
In a dual installation with Sub-Zero BI-36F all freezer, the Sub-Zero BI-36RG all refrigerator with glass door offers maximum refrigeration capacity with a contemporary look. The new air purification system continuously scrubs odors, bacteria, ethylene gas and contaminants to keep food fresh. Overlay and stainless steel models are available. A flush inset design installation option allows the unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry.
Pricing for this model
is not available online.
To order this item call
our Sales Department
or you may contact
our local showrooms
- Four design options: framed, overlay, flush inset and stainless steel.
- Electronic microprocessor constantly monitors entire unit to ensure proper food storage environment.
- Air purification system reduces odors, bacteria, viruses and ethylene gas.
- Triple-pane, UV-resistant glass door— high altitude glass available.
- Illuminated touch control panel.
- Bright interior lighting throughout, including storage drawer area.
- Adjustable spill-proof glass shelves.
- Crisper and deli drawers form a lowertemperature zone ideal for produce and meats.
- Soft-close glide system on refrigerator storage drawers.
- Easy-access flip-up grille.
- Informational freshness cards.
- 4 Adjustable glass shelves
- 1 Stationary glass shelf
- 1 High-humidity drawer with dividers
- 2 Storage drawers with dividers
- Supply 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Service 15 amp circuit
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.