Sub-Zero 36" Built-in 21.1 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator Stainless Steel - Tubular Handle
Coming in the summer of 2012 is the Sub-Zero 36" French door refrigerator/freezer, the latest addition to our line of built-in refrigeration. The French-door style is popular for its looks and appreciated for its functional benefits. Open either of the two, 18"-wide doors independently, or open them together for full access to the refrigerator's interior even in narrower spaces.
- Meets strict Department of Energy requirements - uses less energy than a 100-watt light bulb
- UL approved for US and Canada
- Flip-up grille allows unit to be completely built in and serviced from the front
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant
- Over-and-under French door refrigerator/freezer
- Framed, overlay, flush inset and classic stainless steel design options
- Flush inset design installation option allows unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry
- Air purification system
- Water filtration system
- Evenly-distributed bright interior lighting
- Adjustable, spill-proof glass shelves
- Crisper and deli drawers form a special low-temperature zone
- Informational freshness cards inside unit
- Max ice feature produces ice 40% faster for a 24-hour period
- Dual refrigeration system
- Width : 36"
- Depth : 24"
- Height : 84"
- Refrigerator Capacity : 15.7 cu. ft.
- Freezer Capacity : 5.3 cu. ft.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.