Kobe Under Cabinet Range Hood With 720 CFM Blower Stainless Steel-30"
- At 300 cfm, this unique feature allows the KOBE range hood to operate at a reduced sound level of 42 decibels (1.2 sone). Other hoods operate between 6 to 8 sones at a comparable cfm level.
Powerful Twin Motors
- QuietMode 300 cfm (1.2 sone)
- Low Speed 450 cfm (3.0 sones)
- Medium Speed 600 cfm (4.5 sones)
- High Speed 720 cfm (4.8 sones)
Multi Exhaust Venting
- Horizontal (top) ducting in 6", 7" or 3-1/4" x 10" or vertical (rear) ducting in 3-1/4" x 10".
- The 18-Gauge frame and seamless design allow the hood to be installed over any cooking system
Time Delay Controls
- The Time Delay System features a 10-second standby startup and a 30-second delay shutoff (1 push On/Off) or immediately shutdown (2 push On/Off).
Four Speed Control
- This model has a four-button recessed control panel - Light, Speed button (cycles through Low, Medium, High, & QuietMode), alternate Speed button (cycles through Low, QuietMode, High, & Medium) and On/Off.
Bright Halogen Light
- This remarkable hood comes with two bright 12V 20W halogen lights.
Easy to Clean
- KOBE's unique design, which includes easy to empty catch areas and smooth hood surface, lets you clean the fans without disassembling the hood.
- This hood includes baffle filters. Dishwasher safe.
- Parts are checked for defects and designed for trouble free long term use.
Easy to Install
- Our special design makes installation fast and easy.
- 18-Gauge Commercial Grade Stainless Steel - Satin Finish
- Width 29-3/4"
- Depth 22"
- Hight 5-7/8"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.