Kobe Pro-style Under Cabinet Range Hood Stainless Steel - 36"
Pro-Style Under Cabinet Range Hood with 800 CFM Internal Blower, 4 Speed Electronic Buttons, Multi Exhaust Venting, Time Delay Controls and Baffle Filters
11% OFF All KOBE Products!
Use Coupon Code KOBE11
at Checkout for 11% Off!
Offer Ends 06/30/2013
- QuietMode allows the KOBE range hood to operate at 280 CFM with a reduced sound level of 40 dB/1 sone.
- Revolutionary four-option exhaust duct system gives you a choice of horizontal (top) round ducting in 6", 7" or vertical (rear) ducting in rectangular 3-1/4" x 10".
- Time Delay System features a 10-second standby startup and a 30-second delay shutoff.
- Four-button control panel includes light button, speed button, alternate speed button and power button.
- Hood can be used as a hood liner for custom hood frames, for under cabinet or as a stand alone, when used with the optional duct cover.
- Constructed of 18-gauge commercial grade stainless steel with satin finish.
- Stainless steel, dishwasher safe baffle filters provide professional strength and appearance.
- Catch areas and smooth hood surface lets you clean the fans without disassembling the hood.
- Hood design provides trouble free, long term use and easy installation.
- Two halogen lamps effectively illuminate cooking surface.
- All parts checked for defects.
- Width: 35 3/4"
- Depth: 22"
- Height: 7"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.