WindCrest Induction Cooktop W/ 4 Cooking Zones: 30" Black
- Low-profile, ceramic glass with matching rear frame.
- Textured glass surface helps minimize fingerprints and protects the glass finish.
- Four cooking zones with total cooktop power of 7,200 watts.
- Precise, touch-sensitive electronic controls with 11 power settings (includes 3 pre-set options)
- Full range of power on all zones. NO power sharing or cycling between zones.
- AutoPanSizing™ feature senses pan size and matches heat transfer to the pan – no residual heat loss
- Most energy efficient cooking method which equates to lower energy costs and cooler kitchens.
- AutoOff™ feature that will turn the cooking surface off within 30 seconds, if pan is removed, or it senses a non-conductive pan is present.
- Cool to-the-touch cooking surface – safest cooking method to use around children.
- Shallowest rough-in box depth in the industry – maximizes cabinet storage.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.