Hoshizaki Commercial 270 Lb Counter Top Cubelet Ice Maker: Stainless Steel With Water & Ice Sensor Operation
- CleanCycle12 - Every 12 hours, unit performs 15 minute purge to rid itself of impurities
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Up to 282 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours
- Easy to chew, cubelet ice
- Self contained design reducing opportunities for cross contamination
- Dispenses ice and water
- Removable air filter
- Stainless steel internal auger
- R-404A Refrigerant
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
Optional SD-270 Stand
- Heavy duty stand for floor model icemaker/dispenser
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel exterior
- Easy cleaning with attractive appearance
- Locking, reversible door
- Valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories. Contact factory for warranty in other countries.
- Three Year - Parts & Labor on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after.)
- Five Year - Parts on: hermetic compressor, air-cooled fin and tube type condenser.
Electrical and Plumbing
- 15 amp cord connection
- 1/2" FPT Water Inlet
- 3/4" MPT Drain
- Ambient Temp Range 45 - 100°F
- Water Temp Range 45 - 90°F
- Water Pressure 10 - 113psig
- Voltage Range 104 - 127V
- Panels easily removed and all components accessible for service.
- Removable/cleanable air filter.
- 16-9/16" Width
- 24-1/8" Depth
- 31-11/16" Height with 4" legs
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.