Dacor Distinctive 30" Gas Cooktop With 5 Sealed Burners Stainless Steel - Liquid Propane High Altitude
30-inch model feature professional performance, innovative features and the most cooking power available - 54,000 BTU for the 30" model. Provides exclusive SimmerSear Burner and unique PermaClean.
- 1 SimmerSearTM Burner with Melting Feature (18,000 BTU) (DCT365S/DCT305S)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (9,000 BTU) (DCT365S/DCT305S)
- 1 Sealed Gas Burner (11,000 BTU) (DCT305S)
- 1 Sealed Gas Burner (7,000 BTU) (DCT305S)
- Electrical: 120 V, 15 A
- Gas Supply: 3/4''
- Illumina Indicator Lights for both style and peace of mind in the kitchen
- SimmerSear Burner provides up to 18,000 BTUs and achieves ultra-low temperatures for simmering and melting without any scorching
- PermaClean Finish is an exclusive scratch-resistant, bead-blasted surface that retains a permanently beautiful finish
- One-Piece Spill Basin ensures easy clean-up
- Continuous Platform Grates for the optimum cooking surface for larger pots
- 2 8-1/2" Wide Continuous Platform Grates (DCT305S)
- 1 10-1/2" Wide Continuous Platform Grate (DCT305S)
- Perma-Flame Technology automatically re-ignites a flame for continuous heating and uninterrupted cooking
- Smart Flame Technology for heat management to preserve the finish and the life of the grates
- Die Cast Knobs for durability and style
- Ergonomic, Angled Controls for ease of use and a simplified cooking experience
- Raised Vent Compatible for use in island configurations (DCT305S with ERV3015)
- 4" Chassis Height for over-the-oven configurations
- Manufactured in California, USA and designed in partnership with BMW Group DesignworksUSA
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 2"
- Chassis Height: 4"
Please refer to the Planning Guide for more detailed dimensions.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.