LG 7.3 Cu. Ft. Top Control Gas Dryer: White
Thanks to the water-resistant HydroShield coating, controls are protected from accidental spills and splatters. With the addition of Sensor Dry’s ability to monitor moisture levels and automatically adjust drying times as necessary, you’ll never have to worry about opening the dryer door to still-damp clothing. Plus, this dryer has 9 pre-programmed drying programs, 7 options, 4 temperature settings, and 5 drying levels, giving you an unbelievable amount of customization and the perfect set of settings for any type of clothing.
- 7.3 cu. ft. ultra large front load gas dryer
- Sensor Dry system automatically adjusts drying times
- 9 drying programs: cotton/normal, perm. press/casual, heavy duty, delicates, small load, towels, freshen up, speed dry, air dry
- 7 options: more/less time, wrinkle care, custom, child lock, damp dry signal, end of cycle signal
- 4 temperature levels: high, medium high, medium, low
- 5 drying levels: very dry, more dry, normal dry, less dry, damp dry
- Front electronic control panel with LED display
- Precise temperature control with variable heat source
- SmartDiagnosis: troubleshoot issues over the phone
- LoDecibel quiet operation
- Aluminized alloy steel drum
- FlowSense duct clogging indicator
- Reversible door
- 4 adjustable leveling legs
- Width : 27"
- Depth : 28 3/8"
- Height : 40 5/32"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.