Wolf 30" Double Electric Wall Oven With 4.5 Cu. Ft. Dual Convection Ovens STAINLESS STEEL - Unframed
Wolf E Series Built-In Ovens feature dual convection fans and ten cooking modes. The built-in design allows the front of the oven to be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry for a more integrated look.
Pricing for this model
is not available online.
Click here to request
a price quote for this item.
To order this item call
our Sales Department
or you may contact
our local showrooms
- 240/208 V AC
- 60 Hz, 50 amp circuit
- 8.9 kW at 240 V
- 6.7 kW at 208 V
- Oven Interior Capacity (per oven) 4.5 cu ft
- Dual convection logic control system — lower oven is non-convection.
- Ten cooking modes in upper oven and proof.
- Four cooking modes in lower oven—bake, roast, broil and proof.
- Touch control panel with LCD display.
- Cobalt blue porcelain oven interiors.
- Six-level rack guides with three adjustable oven racks.
- One full-extension easy glide, one full-extension door glide and one standard in each oven.
- Large viewing double-pane windows.
- Dual interior halogen lighting.
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil element in each oven.
- Temperature probe and receptacle in upper oven.
- Self-clean, delayed start, timed cook and Sabbath features in each oven.
- Balanced door hinges assure smooth opening and closing of the doors
Related Accessories Available
- Full-Extension Ball Bearing Oven Rack (8126920)
- Three Oven Racks (803039)
- Three Dehydration Racks (804683)
- 30" Baking Sheet (815877)
- Temperature Probe (808652)
- Broiler Pan (819377)
- Bake Stone Kit (807143)
- Overall Width 29 7 /8"
- Overall Height 50 3 /8"
- Overall Depth 23 3 /4"
- Oven Door Clearance 22"
- Opening Width 28 1 /2"
- Min Inset Width 30 3 /8"
- Opening Height 49 5 /8"
- Min Inset Height 50 15 /16"
- Oven Interior Dimensions (per oven) 25" W x 16 1 /2" H x 19" D
Minimum Cabinet Depth
- Standard 24"
- Flush Inset 25"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.