Dacor Distinctive 30" Slide-in Electric Range Stainless Steel - Flush Handle
The Distinctive 30" Electric Range combines the convenience of an all-electric appliance with innovative quality and unbeatable value for a superior cooking experience only available in a Dacor kitchen.
- Contemporary Distinctive Design
- Black Ceramic Glass Cooktop with Stainless Steel Frame
- Angled Control Panel for easy viewing
- Electronic Control Panel with clock, 2 timers and 10-key touchpad
- Professiosnal, heavy-duty, die cast Stainless Steel Knobs with metallic finish
- Dedicated Illumina Indicator Lights
- Hot Surface Indicator Light shows when the corresponding element is ON or HOT
- Temperature Limiters are dedicated sensors for each element
- 4.8 cu.ft. Oven Capacity: one of the largest interiors in the market today
- Exclusive Four-Part Convection System with convection element, baffle, fan and filter
- 6 Cooking Modes: Pure Convection, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Bake and Broil
- Broil Element with 3,100W
- Hidden Bake Element with 2,500W
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold
- Delayed Timed cooking
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- 2 GlideRacks with Easy Pull Handles
- Large, Clear Tempered Glass Oven Window and Halogen Lighting (20W) for a clear view
- Safety Lock-Out feature disables control panel keys when the oven is not in use
- Sabbath Mode
- 5" Single Circuit Element - 1,200W
- 5"/9" Dual Circuit Element - 1,100W/2,500W
- 5"/7"/9" Triple Circuit Element - 900W/1,800W/2,500W
- 6" Single Circuit Element - 1,500W
- Interior Capacity: 4.8 Cu. Ft.
- Requirements: Electrical: 240V, 50A
- Warranty: One year parts and labor
- Width: 29-15/16"
- Height: 35" to 37"
- Depth: 23-3/8" to rear of front panel
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.