Thermador Emerald Series 24" Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 4 Wash Cycles: Custom Panel
- Sens-A-Wash ensures superior washing and drying guaranteed
- Accommodates 14 plate settings for your dinner parties
- Extra Dry option ensures perfectly dry dishes
- Powerfully Quiet - 48 dBA for peaceful kitchen experience
- ENERGY STAR Qualified - uses only 295kWh/Yr
- Three stage advanced filtration recirculates water for sparkling results
- Extra-Tall-Item Sprinkler allows large items (22" high) to be washed
- Sleek charcoal-grey racks with height-adjustment ability for added flexibility
- Red Remaining Time Display
- 18/10 high-grade stainless steel interior offers long-lasting reliability, never rusts and resists nicks and chips
- Amps (A): 12
- Frequency (Hz): 60
- Approval certificates: CSA, UL
- Plug type: Fixed connection
- Length outlet hose (in): 90 1/2
- Tub material: Stainless steel
- Tub type: TallTub
- ADA compliant: No
- Leak protection system: Aqua Stop
- Optional accessories: SGZ1010UC, SGZ1052UC, SGZPC001UC, SMZ5002UC
- Number of options: 1
- Start delay time max (h): 19
- Concealed heating element: Yes
- Five-level wash: Yes
- Display: Yes
- Status indicator: Time remaining indic. internal
- Sanitized indicator light: Yes
- Load sensor: No
- Variable spray pressure: No
- 3rd Rack: no
- Silverware basket: Standard
- Width: 23 9/16"
- Depth: 22 9/16"
- Height: 33 7/8"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download the Energy Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.