Premier 30" Electric Range With 4 Burners: White On White
30" Range with Sparkling Porcelain 4" Backguard, 1 Oven Rack, One 8" Element (2100w), and Three 6" Elements (1250w).
- Porcelain coated with lift up top and support rod.
- Recessed Design keeps spills in place.
- Lifetime Guaranteed Top Burners is your assurance of quality and performance.
- Indicator Light for oven and surface on 30" models, surface only on 20" and 24" models.
Oven and Broiler
- Full Size Oven provides extra capacity.
- Completely Insulated... saves energy, better baking.
- Keep Warm Thermostat with 150 degree temperature setting.
- Heavy Duty Oven Racks are nickel plated with stop position.
- Oven Door Seals retain heat in oven.
- Removable Oven Bottom with recessed area retains spills.
- Leg Levelers (4) are factory installed.
- Waist High Broiling provides easy access and use.
- Variable Broil Control... high to 550 degrees for best broiling results
- Large porcelain coated smokeless pan and tray.
Exclusive Lifetime Warranty
- Exclusive Lifetime Warranty on all Top Burners... Your assurance of quality and performance.
- Plug-in coil burners are simple to remove for easy cleaning.
- Exclusive 25" wide oven in our 30" Models allows more useable space.
- Oven Doors With Color Coordinated Handles are fully insulated to save energy and retain heat.
- Chrome Reflector Bowls are removable and easy to clean.
- Modern Cluster Burner Arrangement on 30" Models... Allows for positive burner selection.
- Up Front Controls are ADA Compliant and eliminates the need for reaching over hot burners.
- Blade Type Control Knobs have readily visible markings, are easy to use and are removable for cleaning.
The 12 hour timer is mounted on the backguard with a decorative tempered glass front and is easily set with the push of a button.
- Product Height 40"
- Product Width 30"
- Height with Backsplash 40"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.