Electrolux IQ-Touch 30" Electric Range with 5 Elements: Stainless Steel
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified): Yes
- Door Finish: Glass with Stainless Steel overlay
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Broil Variable (400 - 550°F)
- Convection Bake: Yes
- Convection Broil: Yes
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Convection Roast: Yes
- Delay Bake: Yes
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Preheat: Integrated with Bake
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Slow Cook: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2, 3, 4 Hours
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Interface: Precision Touch Membrane
- Oven Light: Oven Light
- Cooktop Lock-out: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Timer Lockout: Yes
- Lower Drawer Controls: Storage
- Main Oven: Self-Clean True Convection
- My Favorite: Yes
- Star-K Certification: Star-K
- Automatic Oven (Delay, Cook & Off): Yes
- Timer Shut-off: 12 hours
- Timer: Yes =Timed Cook Option: Yes
- Controls: IQ-Touch
- Control Lock: Yes
- Rapid Preheat: Yes
- Cooking Surface: Ceramic Glass Smoothtop
- Right Front: 6" to 9" Expandable Element (1,600/3,000 Watts)
- Right Rear: 5" to 7" Dual Expandable Element (750/1,800 Watts)
- Left Front: 9" to 12" Dual Expandable Element (1,800/3,000 Watts)
- Left Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Center Rear: Warming Zone - 100 Watts
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 15.0 / 11.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Overall Width: 29-7/8"
- Overall Height: 47-3/4"
- Overall Depth: 26-7/8"
- Overall Depth with Door 90°: 48-13/16"
- Oven Cavity Width: 24-3/8"
- Oven Cavity Depth: 19-1/8"
- Oven Cavity Height: 22-1/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Height 21"
- Oven 1 Interior Width 24-3/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Depth 19-1/2"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.