Electrolux 30" Natural Gas Freestanding Range Stainless Steel
Offers Sure-2-Fit capacity with 5.1 cu. ft. of oven space and 3 adjustable baking racks, a Luxury-Glide oven rack, PerfectConvect convection technology, continuous grates, a warmer drawer and IQ-Touch controls.
|On Sale Now!
|See Price in Cart
Why don't we show the price?
- Product Type Ranges
- Power Type Gas
- Size 30"
- Installation Type Free-Standing
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified) Yes
- Bake Yes
- Broil Yes
- Convection Bake Yes
- Convection Roast Yes
- Delay Bake Yes
- Keep Warm Yes
- Quick Preheat Yes
- Slow Cook Yes
- My Favorite Yes
- Automatic Oven (Delay, Cook & Off) Yes
- Controls IQ-Touch
- Dehydrate Yes
- Cooking Surface Seamless Deep-Well Cooktop
- Right Front Sealed Power Burner (16,000 BTU)
- Right Rear Sealed Precision Burner (5,000 - 500 BTU)
- Left Front Sealed Burner (9,500 BTU)
- Left Rear Sealed Power Burner (14,000 BTU)
- Center Sealed Precision Burner (9,500 BTU)
- Grates Continuous, 3
- Electronic Ignition Electronic Pilotless
- Power Supply Connection Location Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating 120V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V 1.80
- Oven 1 Type Main
- Oven 1 Bake 18,000 BTU
- Oven 1 Broil 13,500 BTU
- Oven 1 Convection System Variable 2-Speed Fan
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs
- Drawer Glides Fully Extendable
- Gas Supply Connection Location Right Bottom Rear
- Wok Ring Optional, order item no. 318254307
- Griddle Optional, order item no. 316534001
- Simmer Plate Optional, order item no. 318254206
- Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert Included
- LP Conversion Kit Included
- Height 47-1/2"
- Width 29-7/8"
- Depth (to Center of Arc) 26-7/8"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open) 47"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.