AirKing 24" ADA Compliant Under Cabinet Hood: White
- Powerful, quiet operating three speed motor with speeds of 150 CFM, 200 CFM and 270 CFM.
- Quiet, dual inlet blower provides powerful ventilation while being one of the quietest hoods in it’s category with a normal operating sound level just slightly more than a quiet running refrigerator.
- Included, easily removable aluminum grease filters capture grease and debris.
- Included, 26 watt, 4 pin high efficacy fluorescent lamp complies with the California Title 24 Residential Lighting Standard and provides the equivalent of 100 watts of incandescent lighting. Also features a 4 watt night light (night light bulb not included).
- Convertible ducting - Vertical or Ductless (ductless operation requires the addition of model CF-01 charcoal odor filters - not included).
- Speeds 3
- HVI Certified Performance - Vertical High Speed @ .1 SP: 270 CFM, 4.0 Sones
- Low Speed @ .1 SP: 150 CFM, 1.5 Sones, 41.3 Watts
- HVI Certified Performance - Horizontal High Speed @ .1 SP: 270 CFM, 4.0 Sones
- Low Speed @ .1 SP: 150 CFM, 1.1 Sones, 41.0 Watts
- Sound Level Very Quiet
- ENERGY STAR qualified Yes
- ASHRAE 62.2 Ventilation Source Control
- Can be used to comply with California Title 24 requirements Yes
- Available Widths 24", 30" 36"
- Main Lighting Fluorescent (bulb included)
- Night Light 4 Watt (bulb not included)
- Included Filter GF-01S Grease Filter
- Ducting Options Vertical or Horizontal 3.25" x 10"
- Convertible to Ductless with additional equipment (available separately)
- Control Switches Dual Knob
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.