AirKing 300 CFM Power Pack Insert Stainless Steel - 28"
The ESSEV Power Pack brings the kitchen alive. The unit can mount into a custom crafted canopy or flush to the bottom of a cabinet, allowing proper ventilation to occur while blending into the decor of the kitchen and being energy efficient.
- Included, dual 18 watt, 4 pin high efficacy fluorescent lampscomplies with the California Title 24 Residential Lighting
- Standard and provides the equivalent of 150 watts of incandescent lighting.
- Powerful, quiet operating three speed motor with speeds of 140 CFM, 200 CFM and 300 CFM.
- Quiet, dual inlet blower provides powerful ventilation while being one of the quietest hoods in it’s category with a normal operating sound less than a quiet running refrigerator.
- Included, easily removable aluminum grease filters capture grease and debris.
- Vertical 6" ducting with collar and damper included.
- Stainless Steel fascia with Stainless Steel Hood Insert Liners (available separately) to give the inside of a custom built canopy a finished look.
- Speeds 3
- HVI Certified CFM @ .1 SP High: 300
- Low: 140
- HVI Certified Sones @ .1 SP High: 4.5
- Medium: 2.5
- Low: 0.7
- Sound Level High Speed: Moderate
- Medium Speed: Quiet
- Low Speed: Very Quiet
- ENERGY STAR qualified Yes
- ASHRAE 62.2 Ventilation Source Control
- Can be used to comply with California Title 24 requirements Yes
- Finish Stainless Steel
- Available Widths ESSEV28: Fits shells 30" wide or larger, ESSEV30: Fits shells 36" wide or larger
- Lighting Fluorescent
- Filters Aluminum
- Dishwasher Safe Filters Yes
- Ducting 6" Round
- Mounting Insert into cabinet or custom shell/canopy
- Control Switch Slider
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.