Everpure Everpure Water Filtration System H-300:
- The H-300 drinking water system reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb (up to 99%) and effectively absorbs THMs and VOCs. New KDF media controls bacteria and inhibits lime-scale build-up in water-using appliances such as coffee makers and ice makers.
- Faucet must be ordered separately
The Everpure H-300 Drinking Water System reduces or removes the following contaminants:
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs)
- Trihalomethanes (THMs)
- Bacteriostatic Control
- Bad tastes and odors
- Aesthetic chlorine/chloramine
- Dirt and rust
- Giardia lamblia cysts
- Entamoeba histolytica cysts
- Cryptosporidium parvum cysts
- Mold and algae
- Asbestos fibers
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- 99.9% of all particles one-half micron and larger in size
- Filtration: Removes 99.2% of all particles 1/2 micron and larger in size and 96-100% of tastes and odors from drinking water, including aesthetic chlorine reduction.
- VOC& THM Reduction: Absorbs VOCs & THMs to below Federal standards.
- Lead Reduction: Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb. (up to 99.1%).
- Lime-Scale Reduction: Scale inhibitor blended into Micro-Pure® material reduces mineral build-up in water-using appliances.*
- Flow Rate: Controlled at 0.5 gal/min (1.9 L/min).
- Temperature: 35-100°F (2-38°C) cold water use only.
- Pressure: 10-125 psi. (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock.
- Capacity: 300 gal. (1136 L).
5 x 5 x 22 in. (13 x 13 x 56 cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.