Electrolux 36" Induction Cooktop With 5 Elements Black
Five powerfully-efficient induction elements offer more responsive cooking, exceptional temperature control and more energy efficiency. Features Perfect Set controls, a Power Assist function and keep warm setting.
|On Sale Now!
|See Price in Cart
Why don't we show the price?
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL/CSA
- Controls: Wave-Touch
- Control Lock: Yes
- Display Type: Blue LED
- Power On/Off Control: Yes
- Kitchen Timer: Yes
- Keep Warm Setting: Yes
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass - Beveled Edge
- Right Front: 6" - 1,450/2,000 Watts (Induction)
- Right Rear: 8" - 2,300/3,200 Watts (Induction)
- Left Front: 7/11" - Dual - 3,700/4,800 Watts (Induction)
- Left Rear: 7" - 1,900/2,600 Watts (Induction)
- Center: 8" - 2,300/3,200 Watts (Induction)
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 5 (integrated in display)
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Center
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 12.0 / 10.4
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 50.0 / 50.0
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 50A
- Approved for Single Oven Combo Installation: Yes
- Height 4-3/8"
- Width 36-3/4"
- Depth 21-1/2"
- Cut-Out Height 4-1/2"
- Cut-Out Width 35-7/8" - 36"
- Cut-Out Depth 20-3/8" - 20-1/2"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.