Electrolux 30" Dual Fuel Freestanding Range Stainless Steel
Combines the power of a gas cooktop with the precision of an electric oven offering Sure-2-Fit capacity, Luxury-Glide oven racks, PerfectConvect convection technology, Min-2-Max Burner with a range of 550 to 16,000 BTU and Wave-Touch controls.
|On Sale Now!
|See Price in Cart
Why don't we show the price?
- Product Type Ranges
- Power Type Dual Fuel
- Size 30"
- Installation Type Free-Standing
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified) Yes
- Bake Yes
- Broil Yes
- Convection Bake Yes
- Convection Broil Yes
- Convection Roast Yes
- Delay Bake Yes
- Keep Warm Yes
- Quick Preheat Yes
- Slow Cook Yes
- Defrost Yes
- My Favorite Yes
- Temperature Probe Yes
- Automatic Oven (Delay, Cook & Off) Yes
- Controls Wave-Touch
- Dehydrate Yes
- Multi-Stage Cooking Yes
- Cooking Surface Seamless Deep-Well Cooktop
- Right Front Sealed Power Burner (16,000 - 550 BTU)
- Right Rear Sealed Precision Burner (4,500 - 750 BTU)
- Left Front Sealed Precision Burner (8,000 BTU)
- Left Rear Sealed Power Burner (12,000 BTU)
- Center Sealed Precision Burner (8,000 BTU)
- Grates Continuous, 3
- Electronic Ignition Electronic Pilotless
- Power Supply Connection Location Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating 240V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V 4.4
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps) 50A
- Oven 1 Type Main
- Oven 1 Bake 3,000 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System 8 pass
- Oven 1 Broil 4,000 Watts
- Oven 1 Convection System Variable 2-Speed Fan
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs
- Drawer Glides Fully Extendable
- Gas Supply Connection Location Right Bottom Rear
- Wok Ring Optional, order item no. 318254307
- Griddle Optional, order item no. 318251611
- Simmer Plate Optional, order item no. 318254206
- Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert Included
- Height 47-1/2"
- Width 29-7/8"
- Depth (to Center of Arc) 26-7/8"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open) 47"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.