Broan EW58 Series Chimney Range Hood 500 CFM: 30" Stainless Steel
- VOLTS 120 AMPS
- 3.05 CFM 500 (high) 200 (low)
- SONES 10.5 (high)2.5 (low)
- DUCT 6” round
- Wall mount
- Finish: 430 Stainless Steel #4 Brushed
- Widths: 29-15/16”, 35-15/16”
- Telescopic flue accommodates 8’ to 9’ ceilings
- 6” round duct connector/backdraft damper
- 3-level halogen lighting (2 x 35 watt, 120V, Type MR16, GU10) (bulbs included)
- 4 push-button controls with LED speed indicator
- Compatible with optional RF remote control accessory (BCR1)
- Heat Sentry TM - automatically turns blower on to high speed when excess cooking heat is detected
- Delay timer control automatically shuts off range hood after 10 minutes
- Filter clean reminder
- 3-speed single centrifugal blower
- Dishwasher-safe filter features a quick-release latch
- For indoor use only
- Replacement grease filters available
- Flue extension for 9-ft. to 10-ft. ceiling (Model FXNE58SS) (ducted or non-ducted)
- Convertible to non-ducted operation - requires non-duct kit Model RKE58 (sold separately)
- Replacement non-ducted recirculating filters available (Model FILTERE56)
- Make-up air damper - MD6T (6” duct), MD8T (8” duct)
- Hand-held remote control - BCR
- Width 29-15/16"
- Depth 19-3/4"
- Height (Ducted) 29-1/2" - 39"
- Height (Non-Ducted) 29-3/4" - 42-3/8"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.