Viking 24" Undercounter Beverage Center: Custom Panel - Left Hinge
An ideal addition for any kitchen, bar, or entertaining area, the undercounter beverage center keeps all your refreshments perfectly chilled and at the ready. An adjustable wire shelf handles over two cases of 12-ounce cans, while two horizontal wine racks accommodate 16 bottles.
- Electronic controls with digital temperature readout
- Temperature can be adjusted from 36 to 48 degrees F (2.2-8.9 degrees C); factory set at 42 degrees F (5.6 degrees C)
- Can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 5.3 cubic feet of storage on 24”W. models; 3.0 cubic feet of storage on 15”W. models
- One full extension adjustable wire shelf
- 75-lb. capacity
- 24”W. model accommodates 54 12-oz. cans
- Removable and adjustable
- Two full extension adjustable wine shelves
- 24”W. model accommodates 16 bottles
- Shelves can be removed and adjusted to store large bottles
- Dual pane and argon filled Low ‘E’ energy efficient glass doors
- LED display lighting
Construction and Design
- Forced air cooling system
- Powerful 700 BTU compressor
- Stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel exterior cabinet
- Tru-Flush design allows refrigerator to fit flush into 24” deep installation cutout
- Undercounter or freestanding installation
- Self-closing door
- Super quiet 32-39 db sound rating
- Black kickplate
- Adjustable leveling legs
Finish and Design Options
- Available in a clear glass door
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- Three-year full – covers complete unit
- Six-year full – sealed system
- Lifetime limited – stainless steel exterior
- 12-year limited
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- VBCI1240GR - 24” clear glass door (right hinge)
- VBCI1240GL - 24” clear glass door (left hinge)
- Width : 23 7/8"
- Depth : 26 9/16"
- Height : 34 1/4"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.