Frigidaire 30" Freestanding Electric Range: Black
Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever—designed, built, and engineered in the U.S.A. Our convenient drawer gives you extra storage space in your kitchen.
- Product Type: Ranges
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30"
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
Certifications & Approvals
- Bake: Yes
- Main Oven: Manual Clean
- Oven 1 Bake: 2,600 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: Raised Bake Element
- Oven 1 Broil : 3,000 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: High - Low
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Marlin Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 1
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 23"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven Window: Standard Visualite
- Cooking Surface: Slabtop Coil with Chrome Bowls
- Element On Indicator Light: 1, Clear
- Knob Color: Color-Coordinated
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Left Front: 8" - 2,600 Watts
- Left Rear: 6" - 1,500 Watts
- Lift-up Cooktop: Yes
- Right Front: 6" - 1,500 Watts
- Right Rear: 8" - 2,600 Watts
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
- Handle: Integrated
- Control Panel Finish: Color-Coordinated Metal
- Cooktop Finish: Color-Coordinated Porcelain
- Door Finish: Color-Coordinated Glass
- Drawer Finish: Color-Coordinated with Integrated Handle
- Exterior Finish: Painted
- Handle Color: Color-Coordinated Plastic
- Manifold Panel: Color-Coordinated
- Leveling Legs: 4, Adjustable
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 11.5 / 8.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Voltage Rating: 120V / 240V or 120V / 208V, 60Hz
- Oven Interior Width: 24 3/8"
- Oven Interior Depth: 19 1/8"
- Oven Interior Height: 21"
- Overall Width: 29 7/8"
- Overall Depth: 28 1/2"
- Overall Depth with Door 90°: 48 3/8"
- Overall Height: 47 1/2" Max.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.