Frigidaire 30" Freestanding Electric Range With 4 Coil Elements Silver Mist
Ready-Select Controls, select options or control cooking temperature with our easy-to-use controls. Our large capacity oven gives you room to cook more at once. Start the self-cleaning cycle with just the touch of a button. Our extra-large oven window lets you easily see what's inside.
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Low and High
- Preheat: Integrated with Bake
- Self-Clean: 2, 3 Hours (Scroll thru)
- Interface: Membrane
- Oven Light: External Rocker Switch
- Lockout: Yes
- Timer Lockout: Yes
- Main Oven: Self Clean
- Timer Shut-off: 12 hours
- Timer: Yes
- Timed Cook Option: Yes
- Cooking Surface: Upswept Coil
- Right Front: 6" - 1,250 Watts
- Right Rear: 8" - 2,100 Watts
- Left Front: 8" - 2,100 Watts
- Left Rear: 6" - 1,250 Watts
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Bowl Type: Chrome
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven 1 Bake: 2,600 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: Raised Bake Element
- Oven 1 Broil : 3,000 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Vari-Broil High/Low
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 6 positions
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 19-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-3/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 19-1/8"
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven Window: Extra-Large
- Power Supply Connection Location: Rear Centerline Lower
- Voltage Rating: 120V / 240V or 120V / 208V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 10.0 / 7.5
- Height: 47"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 28-1/2"
- Depth (to Center of Arc): 28-13/32"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 48-3/8"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.