Frigidaire 30" Freestanding Electric Range: Black
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified) No
- ADA Compliant No
- Agency Approval UL
- Control Panel Finish Color-Coordinated Metal
- Cooktop Finish Color-Coordinated Porcelain
- Door Finish Glass, Color-Coordinated
- Handle Color Color-Coordinated
- Drawer Finish Color-Coordinated with Integrated Handle
- Bake Yes
- Broil Broil Variable (400 - 500°F)
- Preheat Integrated with Bake
- Self-Clean 2, 3 Hours (Scroll thru)
- Interface Membrane
- Oven Light Yes
- Lockout Yes
- Timer Lockout Yes
- Lower Drawer Controls Storage
- Main Oven Self Clean
- Temperature Probe No
- Start Time Yes
- Timed Shut-off 12 hours
- Timer Yes
- Timed Cook Option No
- Controls Easy-Set
- Control Lock Yes
- Cooking Surface Upswept Coil - Chrome Bowls
- Right Front 6" - 1,250 Watts
- Right Rear 8" - 2,100 Watts
- Left Front 8" - 2,100 Watts
- Left Rear 6" - 1,250 Watts
- Knob Type Plastic, CC
- Bowl Type Chrome
- Oven 1 Type Main
- Oven 1 Bake 2,600 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System Even Baking Technology
- Oven 1 Broil 3,000 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System Vari-Broil High/Low
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting 1, Incandescent
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions 6 positions
- Oven 1 Interior Height 19-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Width 24-3/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Depth 19-1/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Color Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Cleaning System Self-Clean
- Oven Window Extra-Large Visualite
- Power Supply Connection Location Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V 12.5 / 9.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps) 40A
- Height 47-3/4"
- Width 29-7/8"
- Depth 25-3/4"
- Depth (to Center of Arc) 28-13/32"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open) 48-5/8"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.