Frigidaire Gallery 30" Freestanding Electric Range: Stainless Steel
|On Sale Now!
|Lower Price in Cart - Ends Today
Why don't we show the price?
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Low and High
- Delay Bake: Yes
- Preheat: Integrated with Bake
- Self-Clean: 2, 3 Hours (Scroll thru)
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Interface: Membrane
- Oven Light: Oven Light
- Lockout: Yes
- Timer Lockout: Yes
- Lower Drawer Controls: Storage
- Main Oven: Self Clean
- Temperature Probe: Easy Probe
- Start Time: Yes
- Timer Shut-off: 12 hours
- Timer: Yes
- Timed Cook Option: Yes
- Cooking Surface: Upswept Black Smoothtop
- Right Front: 9" to 12" - 1,700/2,700 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Left Front: 6" to 9" Dual Expandable Element (1,600/3,000 Watts)
- Left Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Center: Keep Warm Zone 100 Watts
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Type: Main
- Bake: 3,500 Watts
- Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Broil : 3,600 Watts
- Broiling System: Vari-Broil High/Low
- Convection System: Quick Bake
- Rack Configuration: 2 Standard, 1 Offset Rack
- Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven Window: Extra-Large
- Power Supply Connection Location: Rear Centerline Lower
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 12.5 / 9.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Height: 47"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 28-1/2"
- Depth (to Center of Arc): 28-1/2"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 48-3/8"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.