Frigidaire 30" Freestanding Gas Range: Stainless Steel
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified) No
- ADA Compliant No
- Agency Approval CSA
- Control Panel Finish Color-Coordinated Aluminum Panel
- Cooktop Finish Color-Coordinated Porcelain
- Manifold Panel Color-Coordinated
- Door Finish Glass, Color-Coordinated
- Handle Color Color-Coordinated
- Drawer Finish Color-Coordinated with Integrated Handle
- Bake Yes
- Broil Broil Variable (400 - 500°F)
- Convection Bake No
- Convection Broil No
- Delay Bake Yes
- Preheat Integrated with Bake
- Self-Clean 2, 3 Hours (Scroll thru)
- Delay Clean Yes
- Interface Membrane
- Oven Light Yes
- Lockout Yes
- Timer Lockout Yes
- Lower Drawer Controls Storage
- Main Oven Self Clean
- Start Time Yes
- Timer Shut-off 12 hours
- Timer Yes
- Timed Cook Option Yes
- Controls Easy-Set
- Control Lock Yes
- Cooking Surface Deep Sump
- Right Front 16,000 BTU
- Right Rear 5,000 BTU
- Left Front 9,500 BTU
- Left Rear 12,000 BTU
- Center 9,500 BTU
- Knob Type Plastic, CC
- Grates Full-Width
- Grate Material Cast Iron
- Grate Color Black Matte
- Oven 1 Type Main
- Oven 1 Bake 18,000 BTU
- Oven 1 Baking System Even Baking Technology
- Oven 1 Broil 13,500 BTU
- Oven 1 Broiling System Vari-Broil High/Low
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting 1, Incandescent
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions 6 positions
- Oven 1 Interior Height 18-5/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Width 24-3/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Depth 19-1/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Color Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Cleaning System Self-Clean
- Oven Window Extra-Large Visualite
- Power Supply Connection Location Rear Centerline Lower
- Voltage Rating 120V, 60Hz
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps) 15A
- Height 47-3/4"
- Width 29-7/8"
- Depth 28-13/32"
- Depth (to Center of Arc) 25-3/4" Depth (with Door 90° Open) 46-5/8"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.