Frigidaire Gallery Series 30" Freestanding Gas Range White
Express-Select Controls, easily go from warm to boil. Bake faster and more evenly with Quick Bake Convection. Low Simmer Burner, perfect for delicate foods and sauces. Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule, it can be programmed from one to 24 hours
|On Sale Now!
|Lower Price in Cart - Ends Today
Why don't we show the price?
- Right Front Burner: 17,000 BTU
- Right Rear Burner: 5,000 BTU
- Left Front Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Left Rear Burner: 14,000 BTU
- Center Extra Zone Burner: 10,000 BTU
- Capacity: 5.0 Cu. Ft.
- Oven Light: 1
- Rack Configuration: 1 Flat, 1 Offset
- Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Broiling System: Vari-Broil Hi/Lo
- Bake Burner: 18,000 BTU
- Broil Burner: 13,500 BTU
- Drawer Racks: No
- Bake / Broil: Yes / Low and High
- Effortless Convection Conversion: No
- Convection Bake: No
- Convection Broil: No
- Convection Roast: No
- Quick Bake Convection: No
- Quick Preheat: No
- My Favorite: No
- Easy Temperature Probe: Yes
- Pizza Button: No
- Keep Warm: No
- Add-a-Minute: No
- Delay Start: Yes
- Self Clean: Yes
- Quick Clean Option: Yes
- Delay Clean: 2, 3 Hours
- Kitchen Timer: Yes
- Timed Cook Option: Yes
- Auto Oven Shut-Off: 12 Hours
- Lower Drawer Control: No
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Gas Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Voltage Rating: 120V / 60Hz / 15A
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts: 1.8 kW
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 15 Amps
- Oven Interior Width: 24 3/8"
- Oven Interior Depth: 19 3/4"
- Oven Interior Height: 17 5/8"
- Overall Width: 29 7/8"
- Overall Depth: 28 1/2"
- Overall Depth with Door Open 90°: 46 5/8"
- Overall Height: 47 1/2" Max.
- Cutout Width: 30" Min.
- Cutout Depth: 24" Min.
- Cutout Height: 36"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.