Frigidaire Gallery 2.0 Cu. Ft. Over the Range Microwave: Black
Microwave Oven Specifications
- Watts : 1,000
- Microwave Turntable Diameter: 14"
- Interior Light Wattage: 20
- Frequency (Mhz): 2,450
- Controls: Membrane
- Display Type: VFD
- Display Color: Green
- Touch Pad Buttons: 30
- Electronic Clock: Yes in User Pref
- Timer Function: 99:99
- Stop / Cancel Button: Yes
- Start Button: Yes with 30 sec add feature
- Quick Settings (Time): Yes 1 - 6
- Add 30 Seconds: With Start pad
- Turntable On / Off: Yes
- Numeric Touch Pad: Yes
- Power Levels: High / 1-9
- Cooking - Multiple Stages: No - 4 Stages
- User Preferences: Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
- Auto Start: Yes
- Language (En/Fr/Sp): Yes
- User Selectable Weight (lb/kg): Yes
- Demo Mode: Yes
- Audible Signal On/Off / Adjustable: On / Off
Vent & Light System
- Exhaust Fan Speeds: 2 speeds - 150/350 CFM
- Vent Style: Hidden
- Ducted / Ductless Vent Installation: Yes
- Grease Filter (Dishwasher Safe): 2 - Yes
- Charcoal Filter: 2
- Cooktop Light: Incandescent
- Cooktop Light Wattage: 20
- Lights: 2
- Heat Deflector: Yes
- Auto-start Heat Sensor: Yes
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Top
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 1.65
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 14.3
- Width: 22-17/32"
- Depth: 14-31/32"
- Height: 10-1/16"
- Width: 30"
- Depth (Min): 12"
- Depth (Max.): 14"
- Height (Max): 17"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.