The Sharp FP-A40UW Plasmacluster Air Purifier with HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through it for rooms up to 200 sq. ft. Bacteria, germs, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, smoke and dust can make breathing harder, especially for asthma and allergy sufferers. This air purifier helps remove these irritants with an ultra quiet fan that draws air through a three-stage filter system. Washable pre-filter traps dust, dirt and other airborne particles from the air that passes through it. Active carbon filter removes many common household odors and gases. This filter system plus the revolutionary Plasmacluster Ion Technology for air purifiers makes the air healthier and cleaner smelling. The FP-A40UW Air Purifier is ideal for bedrooms and living rooms. It's a smart way to choose cleaner, healthier, more breathable air.
- Purification Technology: HEPA
- Maximum Coverage Area: 200 Sq. ft.
- Maximum Air Flow: 1129.6 gal/m
- Particle Removal Efficiency: 99.97%
- Particle Size: 0" =Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- AHAM Dust Rating: 140 CADR
- AHAM Smoke Rating: 129 CADR
- AHAM Pollen Rating: 160 CADR
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Power Consumption: 43 W
- Color: White
- Material: Activated Carbon
- Remove Bacteria
- Remove Mold Spores
- Remove Dust
- Remove Pet Dander
- Remove Pollen
- Remove Airborne Particles
Certifications & Standards
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model