Forno de Pizza Villa Built-In Wood-Fired Pizza Oven Tuscan
The Villa Series is a built-in unit that can be installed in an outdoor kitchen. A stainless steel phalange is available to facilitate installation. The Villa is lightest dual-fuel built-in wood-fired oven in the market. Available with a Tuscan or Terra Cotta oven(dome)
Hearth and oven can be installed in a built-in application. It can either be installed with the angle iron cart or with the stainless steel phalange. Oven has to be installed per manufacturer’s specifications. Counter depth minimum 35 inches. Installation specs and instructions included.
- Install it in an existing outdoor kitchen
- Easy Installation
- Either LP or natural gas hook-up
- New outdoor kitchens
- Concrete counters
- Granite counters
- Tile counters
- Dual fuel (gas and wood)
- Complete package includes everything needed for installation
What comes with your Villa Series:
- Forno de Pizza's authentic refractory Oven
- Forno de Pizza's authentic hearth with stainless steel burner, gas control valve, 2" refractory stone
- 2 wooden peels
- 3 pizza plates
- 1 aluminum pizza peel
- 1 pizza brush
- Installation/operation manual
- 1 instructional DVD
- 1 recipe booklet packaging and delivery included
- Maximum Rough Opening 33-1/2" to 33-5/8"
- Counter Depth 35"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.