GE Household Water Filtration System: White
|On Sale Now!
|Lower Price in Cart - Ends Today
Why don't we show the price?
POWER / RATINGS
- Remote Monitor Power Requirement 2 - AAA Batteries (Included)
- Unit Capacity 20,000 Gallons
- Suitable for 1" Plumbing Connections Yes
- Sand Reduction Yes
- Max. Filtered Water Flow (gpm) 4-20
- Soil Reduction Yes
- Remote Monitor Electronic Timer
- Filter Change Indicator LED
- Particulate Reduction 20-Micron
- Fittings Style 1" NPT to 3'4" Compression
- Filter FXHTC
- Plumbing Connections 1-inch NPT
- Feed Water Temperature 40-100 F
- Chlorine Reduction Yes
- Filter Life 3 Months vPort Threads 1-inch NPT
- Filter Cartridge Pleated
- Feed Water Pressure (psi) 20 Min. - 125 Max.
- Silt Reduction (Based on Manufacturer's internal testing) Yes
- Sediment Reduction (Based on Manufacturer's internal testing) Yes
- LED Indicators Yes
- Pressure Relief Valve Yes
- Port Size 1-inch High Flow
- Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Warranty Notes For models produced on or after January 1, 2006. See written warranty for full details
- Overall Height 14
- Overall Depth 8
- Overall Width 8
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.