Wolf 36" Gas 6 Burner Range: Stainless Steel - Natural Gas
This range boasts a cooktop that can be configured in three different ways with options for an infrared griddle or infrared charbroiler. Wolf gas ranges feature dual-stacked burners for precise control from the highest highs to the lowest lows. The upper-tier burner delivers maximum heat transfer at higher settings, while the lower-tier flames are dedicated for precision simmering and melting.
Pricing for this model
is not available online.
To order this item call
our Sales Department
or you may contact
our local showrooms
- Dual-stacked, sealed burners for precise control and easy cleanup
- Burners deliver 9,200 to 15,000 Btu on high with the added control of simmering on each burner. One burner can be reduced to 350 Btu for delicate melting
- Flame recognition and automatic reignition for safety and ease of use
- Signature red control knobs, surrounded by stainless steel bezels, offering infinite control
- Porcelain-coated, cast iron continuous burner grates provide even heating
- 3 top configurations options include infrared griddle or infrared charbroiler that sear food above 1600F
- Large-capacity 30,000 Btu gas convection oven with three adjustable oven racks
- Infrared broiler with ultra-fast preheating
- Wolf exclusive spring-and-damper hinge system provides quiet oven door closure
- Halogen lit, porcelain oven interior
- Stainless steel front leg covers
- Width : 35 7/8"
- Depth : 28 3/8"
- Height : 37"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.