GE 18" Built In Dishwasher: Black
|On Sale Now!
|Lower Price in Cart - Ends Today
Why don't we show the price?
- Handle Color Color-Matched
- Color Appearance Black
- Requires Kit for 1/4" Panel Capability (w/Trim) GPF18W/B
POWER / RATINGS
- Electrical Requirements 120V; 60Hz; 9.0A
- Calrod Heater Watts 550
ECONOMICAL / QUIET
- Quiet Package Quiet 1800
- Motor Type Standard
- Quiet Features Sealed Toe Kick. Tub Collar Trim
CLAIMS & CERTIFICATIONS
- ADA Compliant
- America at Work: Product Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Leveling System Leveling Legs
- Dishwasher Drying Features Calrod Heater
- Tub and Door Liner Stainless Steel
- Water Filtration System 3-Stage Manual Clean Filtratrion
- Dishwasher Options Heated Dry On/Off
- Rack Features Standard Silverware Basket. 2 Plastic Utility Shelves
- Style Spacemaker
- Number of Options 12
- Control Type Turn-To-Start. Front Controls
- Upper Rack Standard
- Wash System 4-Level. Standard
- Wash Arms 2. Lower. Middle
- Lower Rack Standard
- Exterior Style 18" Wide
- Dispenser Rinse Aid
- Latch Center Pull
- Dishwasher Cycles Normal Wash. Rinse Only. Heavy Wash. Light Wash. Pots & Pans. Plate Warmer
- Dishwasher Control Features Cycle Progress Indicator Dial
- Number of Cycles 6
- Overall Depth: 22 1/2
- Overall Height: 32 1/2
- Height w/Legs Extended - Maximum Height: 35
- Cabinet Width: 18
- Overall Width: 18
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download the Energy Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.