GE 7.0 Cu. Ft. Front Load Gas HE Dryer White
HE SensorDry LED electronic controls with cycle countdown display eMonitor eDry option 5 heat selections Quick Fluff Variable End-Of-Cycle Signal
|On Sale Now!
|Lower Price in Cart - Ends Today
Why don't we show the price?
- Color Appearance White on White
- LP Conversion Kit WE25X0217
POWER / RATINGS
- Gas (BTU/HR) 22000 Factory-equipped for Natural gas.
ECONOMICAL / QUIET
- Quiet Package Quiet-By-Design
- QuietDrum Yes
- Total Capacity (cubic feet) 7.0
- Speed Dry Yes
- Quick Fluff (no heat) Yes
- Delicates Cycle Sensor
- Additional Dryer Features Front Serviceable. Interior Light
- Wrinkle Care Cycle Yes
- Fuel Type Gas
- Cottons Cycle Sensor
- Control Type Electronic
- Reverse-a-Door Yes
- Drum Type Stainless Steel
- Timed Dry 80 Minutes. De-Wrinkle. Quick Fluff (no heat). Damp Dry. 60 Minutes
- Dual Thermistors Thermostat
- Temperature Options High/Medium/Low/Extra Low/No Heat
- Easy Care Cycle Sensor. Permanent Press
- Adaptive Capabilities Cycle Time
- Moisture Sensor HE SensorDry
- Removable Up-Front Lint Filter Yes
- Energy Saving Option Yes - eMonitor and eModifier
- Heat Selections 5
- Dryer Control Features LED Cycle Status Indicator Lights. LED Cycle Countdown. End-of-Cycle Signal. Delay Start - Up to 24 hours. Damp Dry Signal
- Exhaust Options 3-Way (Rear; Left; Bottom)
- Additional Cycles Dewrinkle. Damp Dry. Mixed Load. Towels/ Sheets. Antibacterial. Active Wear. Quick Fluff. Extended Tumble
- Number of Cycles 17
- Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Parts Warranty Limited 2-year entire appliance. Limited 5-year drum/main electronic control panel
- Case Depth 25-1/2"
- Overall Height 42"
- Overall Depth 28-1/4"
- Overall Width 27"
- Depth with Door Open 90° 51-3/4"
- Height to Top of Case 36"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.