GE 7.0 cu. ft. DuraDrum Electric Dryer with HE SensorDry: White
HE SensorDry With dual thermistors continually monitors moisture and temperature to prevent clothing wear and tear due to over-drying and inconsistent heat, Rotary electronic controls with cycle status lights Provide accurate cycle times, Energy Saver cycle Reduces dry temperatures on select cycles.
- Color Appearance: Titanium on White
POWER / RATINGS
- Volts/Watts/Amps 240V,5600W,24A,60Hz or 208V,4400W,22A,60Hz
ECONOMICAL / QUIET
- Quiet Package Quiet-By-Design
- QuietDrum Yes
- Total Capacity (cubic feet): 7.0
- Delicates Cycle: Sensor
- Quick Fluff (no heat): Yes
- Additional Dryer Features:
- Front Serviceable
- Interior Light
- Dryer Rack Wrinkle
- Care Cycle: Yes
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Cottons Cycle: Sensor
- Control Type: Electronic
- Reverse-a-Door: Yes
- Drum Type: DuraDrum
- Timed Dry:
- 80 Minutes
- Quick Fluff (no heat)
- Damp Dry
- 60 Minutes
- Dual Thermistors: Thermostat
- Temperature Options: High/Medium/Low/Extra Low/No Heat
- Easy Care Cycle: Sensor. Permanent Press
- Adaptive Capabilities: Cycle Time
- Moisture Sensor: HE SensorDry
- Removable Up-Front Lint Filter: Yes
- Energy Saving Option: Yes - eDry
- Heat Selections: 5
- Dryer Control Features:
- End-of-Cycle Signal
- LED Cycle Status Indicator Lights
- Delay Start - 8 hour
- Damp Dry Signal
- Exhaust Options: 4-Way (Rear; Right; Left & Bottom)
- Additional Cycles:
- Damp Dry
- Mixed Load
- Towels/ Sheets
- Quick Fluff
- Extended Tumble
- Number of Cycles: 8
- Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Parts Warranty Limited 2-year entire appliance.
- Limited 5-year drum/main electronic control panel
- Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details
- Overall Height 42"
- Overall Depth 28-1/4"
- Overall Width 27"
- Depth with Door Open 90° 51-3/4"
- Height to Top of Case 36"
- Case Depth 25-1/2"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.