GE Reverse Osmosis Filtration System: Other
- Filter Housing White
- Filter Style Compression
- Faucet Color Chrome With Black
- Unit Color White
- System Mounting Orientation Vertical
- Color Appearance Chrome
- Installation Undercounter. Kit Included
- Installation Kit Included
- Supplemental Tank WS32X10006
- Replacement Membrane FX12M
- Replacement Filters FX12P/FX12M
- Mounting Brackets Included
Power / Ratings
- Faucet Monitor Power Requirement 1 - CR2032 Lithium 3V (Included)
- Storage Tank Capacity (gals.) 4
- Filtered Water Output 9.8
- Unit Capacity 900 Gallons
- Barium Reduction 96%
- Max. Hardness 10 Grains
- TDS Reduction 95%
- Faucet Monitor Electronic Timer
- Plumbing Connections 1/4" Inlet - 3/8" Outlet
- Feed Water Temperature 40-100 F
- Feed Water pH Limits 4-10
- Lead Reduction 96%
- Selenium Reduction 97%
- Arsenic Reduction 97%
- Radium Reduction 96%
- Automatic Shut-Off Yes
- Filter Membrane FX12M
- NSF Particulate Reduction Class I
- Cadmium Reduction 97%
- Chromium III Reduction 97%
- Water Inlet Valve Saddle valve
- Copper Reduction 98%
- Nitrate Reduction 88%
- Fluroide Reduction 87%
- Max. TDS (ppm) 2000
- Turbidity Reduction 99%
- Filter Change Indicator LED
- Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction 97%
- Filter FX12P
- Filter Life 6 Months or 900 gallons
- Cysts Reduction 99.99%
- Chromium VI Reduction 96%
- Feed Water Pressure (psi) 40 Min - 125 Max.
- TDS Removal 95%
- LED Indicators Yes
- Nickel Reduction 99%
- Process Water Used (per gal.) 10.4
- Nitrite Reduction 85%
- Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Overall Height 15"
- Overall Depth 5-1/2"
- Overall Width 14"
- Height 15"
- Width 11"
- Depth 11"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.