Perlick 24" Built-In Beverage Center With 16 Bottle Capacity: Custom Panel - right hinge overlay glass door
Perlick's C-Series 24-inch Beverage Center, features three vinyl-coated, full-extension shelves. The two top shelves are wine racks which can accommodate 16 bottles of wine and the third shelf is perfectly equipped to store a variety of beverages.
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interiors
- Interior temperature control and light
- Powered by a whisper-quiet, commercial-grade compressor with a 700 Btu output
- Three vinyl-coated, full-extension shelves: two top shelves are wine racks and third shelf can accommodate a variety of beverages
- Designed with fully integrated depth to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Glass doors offer full UV protection
- With a 3/4-inch wood overlay, the unit will stand flush with cabinetry
- Convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Low E, UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Single price-point on all C-Series units
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
- Reversible swing door
- Beverage Center temperature 36 to 48 degrees F
- Height: 34"
- Width: 23 7/8"
- Depth without handle: 23 15/16"
- Depth without Door and Handle: 22 1/8"
- Height of Vent: 3 5/8"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.