Perlick C Series 24" Outdoor Refrigerator Drawer: Custom Panel
- Refrigerated Volume: 5.3 Cu. Ft.
- Electrical: 115V, 60Hz., 1 Phase, 2.3 amps
- Plumbing: None Required
- Shown in Stainless Steel
- Annual Energy Usage: 328 kWh/yr
General Signature Series Features
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Best in Class 700 Btu commercial-grade compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves (drawer models excluded)
- Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Low E, UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection.
- Interior temperature control and light
- Optional door locks and Industry-Exclusive drawer locks (factory installed)
- Also available - C-Series Beverage Centers and Wine Reserve
- Indoor and outdoor models available
- 5.3 cubic feet of capacity
- Industry Best Three-Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system
- Available with wood overlay drawers
- Includes two (2) full-extension pull-out shelves (drawer models excluded)
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Refrigerator temperature 30- 42F (factory set at 38F)
- Overall Width 23-7/8" (60.64 cm.)
- Overall Height 34-1/4" (86.96 cm.)
- Overall Depth 24" (60.96 cm.)
- Opening Width 24" (60.96 cm.)
- Opening Height 34-3/8" (87.31 cm.)
- Opening Depth 24" (60.96 cm.)
- Door Swing Clearance 25" (63.50 cm.) minimum
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.